Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Update with a new idea! 365 Days of Fun Challenge!

Reading through my old blogs made me want to write more. It's a great way to watch my kids grow. I don't know why I stopped. Oh, yeah... I started college, moved twice and had another baby. Yep, I've been busy the last year and a half, but I think I'm ready to try this again. I have a great idea to get motivated. I am going to challenge myself to do one different fun thing outside of our normal routine with both the kids for 365 days and keep track by blogging. Most things I can do with Brenda who is 3 years old and not my 3 month old, Dominick, so I may end up having to come up with way more than 365 activities to fill 365 days. I am up for the challenge! I am also going to go out of my comfort zone and start tomorrow, Thursday the 25th of September. This is not the beginning of the week or the beginning of the month which is when I usually start things, but I figured that I will be covering 365 days so why does it matter what day I start? Now I have to come up with some fun day 1 activities. As my husband would say, "TO THE INTERNET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment