Saturday, May 12, 2012

Potty training Day 2

I am so exhausted! It takes up so much energy being glued to a 22 month old and running her to the potty all day long. Brenda had one good moment today and several accidents. She didn't go through nearly as much underwear as yesterday. Maybe 20 pairs, so that's better. Tomorrow is day 3 and it's the one that's supposed to click for her. We'll see. I really hope so, because I think Brenda and I are both sick of me saying, "Let me know if you have to go to the potty, ok?" and "Look your panties are still dry! We want to keep them dry" and "Yucky, your panties aren't dry anymore." Over and over and over. Most of the time, I don't even think she's listening to me. I hope tonight goes better than last night. Last night, she had 3 accidents during the night. Tonight, I kept her awake until she peed twice for me. I just checked her and she's still dry. I have my fingered crossed that she'll stay dry until morning. Please God, let this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment