Monday, September 30, 2013

365 Days of Fun - Day #5

Brenda's Activity - Leaf Rubbings


I was pleasantly surprised at how much Brenda liked this activity. She loved how the leaves would magically appear when she colored. 



Dominick's Activity - Baby Massage


Dominick loved me giving him a baby massage with lotion. It was a full body massage including legs, arms, and belly. My favorite part was the lotion smiley face on his tummy.
I think it surprised him a little bit.
I made sure to get his cute little toes, too.

 Activity grades:

7. Leaf Rubbings - A
      Brenda had fun with this. I know we will be doing this again, because I plan on having her do a lot of leaf rubbings when I teach her about different types of leaves when she's older. For now the coloring part is good enough for us.

8. Baby Massage - A
      Who doesn't love a massage?

No comments:

Post a Comment