Friday, May 6, 2016

KonMari Day 8

Lorelai "helping" sort clothes.
            I think I'm calling it on clothes. I feel like I've gone through everything. We had 3 days without water last week, so my laundry got backed up which paused the process. I just can't seem to get it all put away! If my family would stop wearing clothes for a day of so that would be great. I don't want to feel unmotivated to continue, so I'm going to do one load a day in my efforts to continue to catch up and I'm going to move on to books. I know she wants everything put away before moving on, but, once again, I would have to say that she doesn't have kids. I'm not sure if this would even be possible in my house. I would be stuck on the never ending laundry step and the rest of my house would stay the same. That is why I am making the decision to move on.

Total clothes gone after the KonMari method:
8 garbage bags donated
1 garbage bag trashed
1 garbage bag ready to sell

That's 10 garbage bags of clothes gone. What!?!? That's crazy and it is after I already went through our clothes at the beginning of the year! Books here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment