Saturday, April 30, 2016

Konmari Day 1

       The Konmari method starts with clothes. She wants you to gather all the clothes in the house and put them in a pile to go through one at a time. You should only keep the clothes that bring you joy. Then you thank the other clothes before getting rid of them. This lady obviously doesn't have kids. 

      Even though I wanted to follow her instructions to a T, I had to break this up. Otherwise, my kids would have drug all the clean clothes all over the house making them dirty. That wasn't going to happen. I still had issues with one small one at a time. Lorelai thought it was hilarious to climb through the pile, mix up my organization, and unfold all clothes that didn't make it back in the drawers fast enough. Regardless, I pushed on. By the end of the day, I made it through half of our clothes excluding Aaron's. He has to go through his own stuff.
       
       This is my day one results:

All these things will be leaving out house shortly. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment