Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cleaning, 25 weeks, reading fun, and tortillas

Me

       Spring cleaning is in full force for me. I am proud to say that our living room has never looked better. It's not done yet, but it won't be long. All I have left is the pile of stuff on, in, around, and under my desk. Woohoo!!! Clean all the things!!!


Baby Scott      

       25 weeks down! That's right. Our littlest Scott is 25 weeks along. I can't believe how close we are to meeting Baby Scott. If Baby was born now, there is a good chance she/he would live. However, Baby needs to stay put for another 15 weeks.
        I love this part of pregnancy. I'm no longer feeling sick and I'm feeling baby move regularly. I'm finally feel pregnant and I'm eating up this time in Baby's life.
        The only thing that would make this pregnancy better would be finding out if Baby is a boy or a girl. I was hoping to find out this week, but I wasn't able to get ahold of the ultrasound lady. Unfortunately, if I can't get ahold of her next week, it may not happen at all. That's ok, I guess. Baby will be a surprise. I just didn't want to get out all the baby clothes we have for both genders. I'm crossing my fingers that we can announce the baby's gender next week.

Brenda

        Brenda did awesome in school this week. The highlight for me was math. She is almost completely done with her kindergarten math book and will be moving on to the first grade book before summer at this pace. I was curious how much she is actually learning, so I decided to quiz her on addition problems for +0 and +1. I gave her a page with 20 problems on it and told her to do them as fast as she could. She finished the page in 2 minutes and 30 second without any mistakes. I was shocked. The best part was that she loved doing math this way. Next week, I'm going to do the same thing with +2 problems added in to see if I can stump her, because what I gave her this week was too easy. 
        Brenda's favorite part of this week was reading. We had a couple sensory activities that made practicing the letter sounds a lot of fun for her. She made play-doh letters and salt letters.
 

 Dominick likes playing in salt, too.

Dominick

       The highlight for Dominick was gymnastics. I cannot believe how well he is doing in class. He loves it! I see a gold medal in his future.
       His second favorite part was having a tortilla for snack today. We ran out of apples which are is favorite.
 

















Say Cheese!















My kids love each other so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment