Thursday, June 11, 2015

8 DAYS! And sunny side up.

8 days until Lorelai is due! I am really excited to meet our newest family member. I say a lot that the baby stage is my least favorite, but that doesn't mean that I don't instantly fall in love with my babies. I remember looking at Dominick and thinking "wow, he's awesome." The great part is it just keeps getting better for me from there. Yes, dominick has his challenges (he's screaming at me right now to get on my lap which he no longer fits on), but I love him even more than I did on the first day I officially met him. I know Lorelai will not be any different. I love her so much already and I just can't wait to see the woman she will become. That being said, right now she is being a little bugger, is face up and will not move for me. At least not yet. I have been doing exercises to get her to turn all week and I guess I will have to continue until she's born. Brenda is also super excited. She's counting down the days as well. If all goes as planned, she'll hold my hand when Lorelai is born and she wants to cut the cord. I hope I get some great pictures of this. It should be an awesome bonding moment between sisters, that is as long as there are no complications.

They are so excited about the new baby! Ok, Dominick was excited about getting his picture taken and Brenda was excited about Kitty Aaryn letting her pet him, but on the inside, they are excited about their baby sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment